Pages

Friday 27 November 2020

Who I Admire

My Dad

James running again for council, Otaki Today
My Dad James Cootes

I admire my dad because he juggles two jobs one owning a bakery with my mum and being in counsel as a representative for Otaki. He helps with Otaki decisions and helps other people voice there concerns. My dad is awesome and would do anything for me. He sets a really good example for me and helps me to be a good person. My dad is James Cootes and he is the best dad in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.